Connaught Resourcing are interested to hear from NHS 111 Pathways Trained Clinical Advisors who are looking for ongoing agency work. This role will suit someone who is looking for flexible work, perhaps to top up a permanent role, or someone who is interested in full time agency work.
* Experts within the NHS 111 sector and have been supporting the service for a number of years
* Excellent relationships with key clients within 111
* First class payroll and compliance team
* Honest and transparent
We can offer:
* High quality service to all of our agency staff
* Excellent pay rates which are in line with our competitors
* Flexible working
* Simple registration process
* Dedicated consultant who can offer advice and support on a long-term basis
Our client is a provider of NHS 111 services across the UK in the South West. We have a strong relationship with them, and they have a site in Taunton as well as Exeter, both of which are currenlty inducting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and develop your career within the NHS 111 service.
To be considered for this role you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
* You must hold a full nursing or paramedic qualification, and be registered with the NMC or HCPC
* You are currently working on the 111 service in the role of Clinical Advisor, or have done so within the last three years (extension due to Coronavirus)
* You must be trained up to the latest version of Pathways (those requiring a refresher course will be trained up the the latest version)
Please send your CV to Laura Evans to facilitate an informal conversation in the first instance.
Connaught Resourcing offer a £250 referral bonus for any Clinical Advisor who is referred to us and completes 150 hours work, if you know someone who may be interested do pass on their details (please ask permission).
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse,Warrington,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Care Home,Cirencester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse,Liverpool,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,St Helens, St. Helens,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Palliative Care Nurse in Trafford,North West,Contract...Apply For This Job