Are you an experienced Mental Health Nurse Practitioner seeking a role that enables you to work around your own schedule in these unprecedented times?
If so we have the ideal new opportunity for you and please read below for more information!
My client is a market leader in children and young person’s mental health services and are looking for a dynamic, expert mental health practitioner to join their highly reputable and growing organization.
Job Title: Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Working Hours: Part time/ Full Time Hours Available
Salary: Dependent on experience
Qualifications the post holder must have;
* Registered Mental Health Nurse registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
Overview of Main Duties and Responsibilities
As part of the CYP Triage and navigation service you will be responsible for the following:
· Screening referrals.
· Managing incoming calls (referral and enquiries)
· Clinician advice to CYP and carers.
· Professional referrals including crisis team referrals.
· A commitment to a quality service, excellence in clinical practice and continuous professional development are integral to the role and the development of the service.
· You will be the point of contact for initial clinical queries, providing appropriate advice and guidance, and navigating the referrer/caller to the right part of the system.
· You will be required to manage queries and referrals that have been escalated due to complexity and/or risk by other clinicians.
Key Success Measures
* Caring & Compassion – We will actively listen to understand and empathise with others’, with a desire to support both patients and colleagues.
* Always Professional – We will be accountable for consistently delivering high quality healthcare for our patients.
* Respect & Dignity – We will actively listen to each other and our patients to answer their concerns or questions. We will maintain and respect patient’s dignity and must ensure it is never compromised.
* Everyone Matters – We will actively encourage feedback from both patients and colleagues to continually improve our service, ensure everyone has an opportunity to have their voice heard, and everyone has an opportunity to further develop their skills and competencies.
Benefits of working with Dream Medical
· On time and weekly pay
· Excellent 1 to 1 consultation service
· Opportunities to work nationwide with a framework approved agency
· Lucrative pay rates both through Limited or Umbrella Companies
· Work outside IR35
· Quick and easy registration process – Work the same day!
We can offer competitive hourly rates of pay via Umbrella or Limited Company weekly whilst offering a high quality service to all of our agency staff.
We have robust processes in place, including first class payroll paid weekly, HR and seamless compliance system, and offer accessibility, honesty and transparency for all candidates, supported by an experienced consultant, to ensure your needs are understood and met.
Please get in touch with Arwel Rees at Dream Medical for more information on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Part Time
RGN Night Nurse,Halifax, Calderdale,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job
URGENT - Registered Nurse or Paramedic,Leeds, West Yorkshire,Contract...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Day Shift - Stanley House,Herefordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse RGN or RMN,Aberdeen,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Southampton, Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job