Leaders in Care are proud to be working in partnership with a Pioneering 'CQC Compliant' Mental Health rehabilitation service that are looking to add an exceptional nurse (RMN / RNLD) to their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a state-of-the-art mixed gender service, treating adults who have enduring mental health issues in a low secure residential service in Nuneaton.
Key info for this Nurse (RMN / RNLD) Opportunity:
* Up to £41,184 for Nurses (RMN / RNLD)
* Lucrative enhanced rates for overtime
* Free Hot Meals on shift
* Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement
* Bi-Annual Salary Reviews
* Paid study leave & Financial Study Support
* Career development pathways through the inhouse Training Academy
* Mentorship Course available
* In house trainers who provide refresher courses every week
* RCNi membership
* Company pension scheme
* Free life assurance
* Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
We are looking for experienced Mental Health Nurses (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) with experience in mental health, learning disabilities, personality disorders or rehabilitation who are looking to join an award-winning service that delivers quality and effective healthcare in a challenging and dynamic environment.
This role would be suited to CPN, Mental Health Nurse, Learning Disability Nurse or Psychiatric Nurse.
If you are an experienced Nurse (RMN or RNLD) with a passion for mental health and have all the skills and credentials outlined to work as a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) in this Outstanding service, please either click APPLY or call Kio at Leaders in Care on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time