40 Hrs – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits
A leading national provider of health and social care services is currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Nurse to work in their hospital in the Dewsbury area.
The facility offers specialist support to older adults living with severe and enduring mental health conditions and complex dementia with challenging/aggressive behaviours.
Details of this Mental Health Nurse RMN position and what our client is offering:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
* A great annual salary of £29,182
* A private pension scheme with employer contributions
* Cycle to work schemes
* 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Some industry leading learning and development programmes
* Free DBS and on-site parking
The successful candidate for this Mental Health Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Mental Health Nurse
* Demonstrate post-registration experience, ideally working with a similar client group
* Confident working with service users with complex needs and challenging behaviours
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time