I’m currently representing exciting new opportunity for a senior CPN to come into a band 7 locum contract within the heart of London. This is an initial 3 month contract offering a rate of £31.60 to start as soon as possible. The team is an adult CMHT with clients between the age range of 18-65
To be eligible for this role you will need to have had extensive previous experience working as a CPN, as well as managerial experience and also be able to step into a managerial role with relative ease. The team, based in Kensington, is looking for someone to act as a senior nurse for 30 hours per week.
* Act as Senior Nurse/Deputy Manager
* Support manager with operational team issues
* Supervise nursing and allied health professional staff
* Act as Senior on site representative for duty and planned patient contacts
* Oversee nursing staff and duties such as clinics with other Senior Nurse
* Support Manager with staffing and rotas
* Triage referrals and allocate casework
* Chair team meetings
* Help manage complaints, concerns and incidents
* Extensive experience working as a CPN
* Ability to manage a caseload
* Experience of working with a recovery focused approach
* Experience of assessment of new community clients
* Experience working at a band 7 level managing a team
Why we are different?
Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
* As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
* Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN or RNLD,Newham,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Darlington,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,CM1 1QH,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home,Pulborough,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Clinical Lead Nurse,Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job