Peritus Healthcare are working with a valued client seeking to recruit an Interim Nursery Manager in Dartford.
This friendly and well-established Nursery provides a happy and sociable environment where every child is treated as an individual.
The team is made up of vastly experienced Practitioners, including a Supernumerary Deputy Manager, Lead Early Years Practitioner, Administrator, Leaders and Practitioners.
As Interim Nursery Manager you will be providing professional leadership and management to the nursery team, effectively managing the day-to-day running of the nursery and ensuring the highest standards of care, education and compliance.
* To lead the effective delivery of all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework, OFSTED and Welfare Requirements and Statutory Frameworks.
* To lead, motivate and monitor all practitioners to ensure the safety, wellbeing and development of all children.
* Day to day management of the nursery team, ensuring all staff receive support, guidance and coaching as required, ensuring regular supervision and team meetings are carried out along with annual performance appraisals.
* To lead all aspects of team management, including recruitment, development, supervision and retention.
* To adhere to all nursery policies and procedures and ensure all staff receive regular training / information on these.
* You must have a degree or Level 5 Management qualification in Early Years and/or Education and Child Care
* At least three years’ experience of managing a nursery and experience of leading an Ofsted inspection
* Passion and strive to think outside the box for future educational development with the nursery schools
* Must have the right to work in the UK, no convictions or cautions, clear DBS
Tagged as: Full Time
Paediatric Community Nurse Specialist / RCN / RGN - Complex Care,Gloucester, Gloucestershire,Permanent...Apply For This Job