£38,500 – £40,000 p/a | 3 Month Contract | 40 Hours per Week | Small Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small private nursing home in Pontypridd currently requires an experienced Nurse Manager with a background in elderly and dementia care to run the home on a temporary basis, initially for 3 months.
The home provides elderly, dementia and disability care in a great setting and is locally owned and operated.
Details of this Interim Nurse Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
* A temporary contract for an initial 3 month term, which may be extended on a month by month basis
* Working hours of 40 per week on flexible day shifts
* A very competitive annual salary from £38,500 to £40,000 depending on experience
* A thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
As Nurse Home Manager, you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
Applicants for the Interim Nurse Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD and have completed a recognised Level 5 Management qualification
* Demonstrate current/recent experience in the management of a UK nursing home, with a proven track record of success
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
* Experienced managing budgets and resources and maintaining good levels of occupancy
* Very good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards, Local Authority requirements, Safeguarding and Health and Safety requirements
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse - Complex Care, Neuro-disability & Mental Health,Immingham,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - RNLD - Adults,Hastings, East Sussex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Senior Nurse - Care Home,Henfield,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - RMN/RNLD - Staffordshire,Wheaton Aston, Staffordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Senior Nurse - Care Home,Harrow Weald,Permanent...Apply For This Job