£41,000 to £43,000 p/a | 40 hours | Days | Good CQC | Great Benefits | Welcome Bonus |
A private nursing home in Tonbridge currently requires an experienced Registered General Nurse to work as Deputy Manager. This nursing home provides the very best nursing care to its residents, elderly and younger adults and has a specialist dementia wing.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Senior Nurses looking to take the next step up in their career at a fully compliant care home with excellent training and development opportunities.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A great annual salary of £41,000 to £43,000 dependant on experience
• A permanent, full-time contract on day shifts only
• 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Welcome bonus at 6 and 12 months
• Sick pay after 1 years’ service
• Support with NMC revalidation
• Uniform provided and DBS check paid for
• Onsite parking
• Flexible working to accommodate school hours
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time