Up to £21.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | Full Time Hours Available | Days only | Great Benefits | Good CQC
SYK Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Deputy Manager to join a privately owned and managed Nursing Home in Exeter. You will join a fully trained clinical team in providing first class care in this fully compliant elderly care home.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Full time contracts available
• £21.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7)
• Days only
• Minimum of 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
• Enhanced annual leave after five years
• Extensive training and continual personal development
• Contributory Group Pension scheme
• Meals provided while on duty, free uniforms, free initial DBS check and free parking
Duties for this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN role will include working alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the home to provide first class nursing assessment, care planning, implementation and evaluation and associated care staff training, so that residents receive the highest standard of care.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN and Mental Health Nurse/RMN with 3 years post qualification experience
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Able to demonstrate the ability to lead, support and motivate a dedicated care team
• A minimum of 1 years managerial experience of leading a care team in the care of older people, or related social care setting
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse,Halstead,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse,London,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
RN Night Nurse,Chippenham, Wiltshire,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Qualified Nurse,Gateshead, Tyne and Wear,Contract...Apply For This Job
Unit Nurse Manager (RMN) - Care Home,Cirencester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Senior Staff Nurse / Unit Manager - Complex Care / Neuro-disability,Ripley,Permanent...Apply For This Job