Deputy Nurse Manager
£19.38 per hour
Purosearch are looking for a Deputy Nurse Manager to work for a nursing home that is currently being refurbished to a high standard. My client prides themselves on their ethos and strong values.
As the successful applicant you will be joining a very well established care home that is operated by a care provider with a fantastic reputation. The home has an experienced and committed staff team who you will be supported by as well as a fantastic senior management support structure who will support you to strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for the service and its residents.
My role is 22 hours Nursing and 15 hours Supernumerary.
Key Responsibilities of the Deputy Nurse Manager
• Staff management- maintaining the team/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Build and maintain rapport with staff/residents/their families & all external bodies
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
• Be a role model for staffs and service users
Skills/ Qualifications of the Deputy Nurse Manager
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
In return the successful candidate will receive a comprehensive salary of £19.38 per hour.
To apply please contact Shona on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your up to date CV to (url removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Staff Nurse,Staines,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Childrens Nurse,Cardiff,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,SR3, Silksworth, Sunderland,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Manager - Nurse Qualified,Shrewsbury, Shropshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Rgn (Registered General Nurse),Swindon, Wiltshire,Permanent, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job