£40,000 to £43,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 42 hours | Days | Award Winning Care Home | RGN/RMN Considered |
An award-winning elderly and dementia nursing home in Reading is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with experience in UK nursing homes to work as Deputy Manager.
Details of RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager post and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract, which will be worked on flexible day shifts which includes some weekends and shift cover
• A fantastic annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £43,000 depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant and award-winning care home
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager to coordinate the day to day management of the home and all aspects of the care and support on offer. You will actively participate in the delivery of clinical care in addition to managing, monitoring and coordinating care plans.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate proven experience working as a Deputy Manager in a UK nursing home
• Confident in all aspects of care management and delivery
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills including good written and verbal English and IT skills
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• You must have strong clinical skills
• Good understanding of KLOEs
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Nurse Assessor,Chertsey, Surrey,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Theatre Nurse,London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Clinical Lead (Registered General Nurse),Isle of Wight,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse - RGN,Reigate, Surrey,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset,Permanent, Contract, Temporary...Apply For This Job