Qualified Dental Nurse/ Winchester, Hampshire/ Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Winchester to recruit a Qualified Dental Nurse to join their team.
* Full time – 43.25 hours per week.
* Monday – Thursday 8.15am – 6pm & Fridays 7.45am – 5pm.
* £10 – £11 per hour depending on experience.
* Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
* Progression and development available.
* Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
* Competitive staff benefits.
* Uniform provided.
* Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
* Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
* Preferred SOE experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC to be considered.
Apply now by forwarding your CV
Tagged as: Full Time
Community mental health nurse, Band 6, Epsom,Epsom,Contract...Apply For This Job