Hunter Mental Health is supporting a great adolescence community mental health service within a fantastic NHS Trust which boasts providing the highest quality integrated mental health, community and learning difficulties health services. This trust serves one million people across the areas of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
We are looking for an experienced community psychiatric nurse with prior experience working with adolescence to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £21.20 – £24.20.
The service is looking for someone to work within their adolescence team working with patients aged 14 and older, operating in a 9-5, Monday to Friday service. Within the service there is a support team of CPN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Consideration will be given to all CPN’s from all backgrounds as long as there is the required experience of working within a community mental health team previously.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
* A valid NMC pin
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
* Previous CMHT experience
* UK experience working with adolescence.
* The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
* An enhanced DBS and reference check
* Working a case load of working age adults
* Liaison with out-patient departments and GP surgeries
* Working outside the hospital and visiting clients on home visits
* Monitoring and assessments
Why should you apply?
* Fantastic service
* Full time hours guaranteed across a locum contract
* Competitive pay rates
* Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter Mental Health today.
Why we are different?
Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
* As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
* Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Tagged as: Full Time
Clinical Nurse Manager,Rochdale,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Breast Screening,Guildford,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse,Chester, Cheshire,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - (RGN, RMN or RNLD),Yorkshire and the Humber,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Seacroft, City and Borough of Leeds,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job