Due to successive company growth an exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced RGN qualified Nurse to work as Community Nurse Case Manager across the Bristol region.
This new opening presents the chance to work for a very progressive and fast growing provider of complex care packages in the community. They have just won one of the biggest contracts in the UK and have some very exciting growth plans for the next 5 years.
As the Community Nurse Case Manager you will be responsible for your own caseload of packages. You will be highly autonomous in your role working from home and out in the community 4 days a week with an office day on Friday.
You will oversee an experienced and specialist multidisciplinary team and will ensure that all professional standards are excelled, and relevant care plans are delivered.
A Snapshot of the Package on offer for the RGN Community Nurse Case Manager role:
* £40,000pa – £45,000pa
* 37.5 contracted hours per week
* Progression scheme alongside company growth into Clinical Ops Manager role
* Enhanced Travel expenses
* Homebased where you can plan your own diary
* Annual Leave 25 days plus Bank Holidays
* Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
Criteria for the RGN Community Nurse Case Manager:
* RGN Qualified with experience in caring for adults with long term conditions, brain injuries or physical disabilities
* Experience of tracheostomy care and ventilators within the last 2 years
* Excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with clients, families and Case Managers
* Experience of managing high risk complex needs clinical care
* Access to a car with a full UK driving licence and willing to travel
Key responsibilities for RGN Community Nurse Case Manager role:
* To oversee and provide management to all members of the MDT working within your caseload
* To provide ongoing monitoring, support and assessment of Client’s physical and physiological needs within your caseload
* To deliver nursing interventions including the management of medicine delivery
* To liaise with the patient’s and their families as part of your general nursing duties in assessing and planning nursing care for the patients.
* To attend and contribute to clinical governance, clinical compliance and clinical management meetings at Head Office
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate RGN qualified nurse to join extremely rewarding packages of care. If you have the skills and experience required and you’d like to be considered for this very exciting opportunity please click ‘APPLY’ or call Mike at Leaders in Care on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD ) - Nursing home,Northfleet, Kent,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home,Fleetwood, Lancashire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Specialist MH Hospital,Colchester,Permanent...Apply For This Job