A Service in East Cheshire are seeking an experienced community nurse for a block booking for a minimum of 3 months, with the view to extension. The Service have advised that this booking is to be full time ideally, involving working Monday-Friday.
Some responsibilities will include:
*Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan within their own home
*Accurately monitor and record observations on patients' conditions
*Maintain accurate records of care, and medication administration
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
Please get in touch on (phone number removed) for further information and ask for Matt. Or alternatively, email (url removed)
Tagged as: Full Time