Blackstone Recruitment are currently helping an NHS trust in Wales recruit for a Clinical Nurse Specialist, Occupational Therapist or Speech and Language Therapist for an on-going locum role.
* Completing ADOS assessments
* Completing school observations, autism/ADHD
* Completing initial 90 min neurodevelopmental case histories
* Presenting cases autism for diagnosis
* Feeding back re diagnoses of autism and providing advice/signposting
* Completing ADHD medication monitoring clinics with support from pharmacist
The service covers children and young people between the ages of 2 and 17.
The Service can be flexible with job role and age group depending on experience.
Banding – 7
Salary – Flexible with experience, Minimum £32 per hour.
Hours – Part-time and Full-time hours available
Please APPLY now if available or contact Kirsty at Blackstone Recruitment
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse,Wigan,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Plaistow and Sundridge, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Preceptorship / Newly Qualified Nurse (RMN / RNLD),Matlock,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Care Home,Warrington,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Dental Nurse,Northampton, Northamptonshire,Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job