Clinical Nurse Specialist
Home/Field based role covering Midlands area
£40k-£48k DOE- 37.5 Hour Permanent Contracts Monday to Friday (8.30am – 5pm)
DRM Resourcing are currently recruiting on behalf of a national Complex Care company who are looking for a highly experienced Clinical Nurse Specialist.
As Clinical Nurse Specialist your role is….
* Provide effective leadership and clinical management of the Complex Care service.
* Ensuring the professional delivery of a high quality, cost effective, complex care service across the allocated locality within a defined group of clients.
* Ensure that the Complex Care Team are fully compliant with all policies, procedures, regulations and clinical best practice.
Requirements as Clinical Nurse Specialist…
* Must hold a full UK driving licence and has access to own vehicle
* Flexible to travel
* NMC Registered Nurse
* Previous ICU experience is essential
* Person centred approach essential
* Exceptionally well organised individual with administration experience
* Previous Complex Care experience
* Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
* Supervisory and management skills
* Computer literate
* High dependency experience
* Understanding of CQC standards preferred
* Spinal Cord experience preferred
* 25 days holiday
* Paid travel expenses
* NMC fees paid
* Ongoing training and development
* 24 hour advice line
* Access to a Pension Scheme and Childcare vouchers
* Full Enhances DBS paid for by the company
If you are a compassionate, dedicated highly skilled and conscientious individual who wants to make a difference to peoples lives then this is the ideal opportunity for you! Get in touch with DRM Resourcing today
Tagged as: Full Time