£20.50 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent/Circa £44.7K | 42 Hour Contract – Days | Large Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Edinburgh nursing home has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in nursing homes to work as Clinical Lead Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
The large home offers round the clock care to older people with medical nursing needs and age related frailties and is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse position:
* A permanent contract for 42 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
* Excellent rates of pay of £20.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates and a salary in the region of £44,770
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing training programmes plus a range of career progression opportunities
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
* Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK/Scottish nursing home setting, with experience leading staff and coordinating care
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading teams of clinical and non-clinical staff
* Passionate about delivering and promoting best care practice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed) for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Nurse,Derbyshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Chalkwell, Southend-on-Sea,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Northfleet,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Band 5 Agency Nurses Now Needed In Wales Block Bookings Available,Abergavenny, Monmouthshire,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Sale, Greater Manchester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Learning Disabilities rehabilitation,Barnsley,Permanent...Apply For This Job