RGN or RMN Considered | 40 Hrs – Days | Bonus Available | Extensive Experience Essential
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with extensive leadership experience is required to work as Clinical Lead of a leading Berkshire nursing home.
The 70+ bedded home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and provides an excellent environment for both staff and residents.
Details of this RN Clinical Lead Nurse post and what our client is offering:
* 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts, usually working Monday to Friday but with some weekends required to meet the needs of the home
* An industry leading salary in the region of £50,000 to £70,000, which is dependent on experience
* A generous performance-based bonus
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff, taking the lead on all aspects of the planning, delivery and recording of care and ensuring all clinical services meet and exceed CQC essential standards.
The successful candidate for this RN Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
* Demonstrate substantial experience in a leadership role in a clinical setting, ideally within a UK nursing home environment, however strong Nurse Managers from non-care home backgrounds will also be considered
* A very strong manager and a natural leader, with the ability to inspire, motivate and lead a very large team of RNs, HCAs and ancillary staff
* Passionate about high quality care, with good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Ashford,Permanent...Apply For This Job