£30,000 to £35,000 per annum pro rata | 22.5 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits |
A Chemotherapy Nurse is required to join the highly specialist Oncology Team in a private hospital in Reading.
In this role you will assess patients and will undertake the planning, delivery and evaluation of patient care, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained and that the patient experience is as positive as possible.
Candidates for this Chemotherapy Nurse should be/have:
• Level 1 RGN/Adult General Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Have completed a post-registration qualification of the administration of cytotoxic medication
• Have completed BLS or ALS
• Experienced in Oncology with strong clinical skills including Portacaths, administering of cytotoxic medication, male and female catheterisation and cannulation
• Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills along with good IT skills
• Passionate about high quality care, demonstrating an empathetic and holistic approach to patient care
• Flexible towards working hours and shift patterns
• Ideally you will also be a non-medical prescriber and will have completed or will be working towards a BSc/MSc in a clinical specialism relevant to this role, but this is not essential
This is a part time position involving a range of shift patterns on days. A competitive salary is offered of £30,000 to £35,000 pro rata depending on experience.
Alongside a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also receive excellent staff benefits which include private medical plans, life assurance, a generous annual leave allowance and excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson on (phone number removed) for more information
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Part Time
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Newport,Contract...Apply For This Job
Mental Health Nurse,Wigan, Greater Manchester,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Camberley,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Worcester, Worcestershire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Mental Health Nurse,Maidenhead,Permanent...Apply For This Job