Charge Nurse – RMN/RMNH/RNLD – Permanent – £33800
I am working alongside a specialist rehabilitiion service for people with Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI), progressive neurological conditions, Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC) and Deaf Mental Health problems.
I am lookinh for an expereinced NMC regsitered RMN/RNLD to join the team on a permenent basis
As Charge Nurse you will:
* Be central to providing high quality care within a ‘locked secure” forensic setting.
* Promote and ensure that each member of the team works to the standards of ethical practice.
* Participate in maintaining the physical, relational and procedural security of the service to ensure the safety of all
* Ensure the use of effective communication to promote the organisation to external bodies.
* Monitor and ensure that all patients are actively involved in the process of care.
* Act as mentor/preceptor and ensure the development of student nurses and other team members.
* Acts as clinical supervisor and ensures that all staff participate in clinical supervision.
As part of your role you may be required to assist in the management of challenging situations including the management of violence and aggression. In those situations you may be required to utilise physical means of managing the situation through ‘management of violence and aggression’ techniques. (training given)
For a full descritpion/more details on this position please apply online today
Tagged as: Full Time
Senior Nurse/Clinical Lead,Leeds, West Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Brandon, County Durham,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Finchley, Greater London,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Nursery Room Leader,Richmond, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse Nights,WN7, Leigh, Borough of Wigan,Permanent...Apply For This Job