Are you a Registered Charge Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help to develop you to achieve your goals to become the best you can be?
As a Registered Charge Nurse, you will lead and co-ordinate the quality and management of nursing care, service user care, and the clinical environment whilst on duty. You will manage and direct the delivery of clinical services within a ward or unit, ensuring it complies with statutory regulations, current legislation and meets quality standards
Your career within our client will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society. It’s a career that you can take pride in and enjoy. It’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
* Provide strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment
* Monitor the performance and conduct of staff and to take corrective action when necessary.
* Promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees, and visitors.
* Ensuring the confidentiality, security, and accuracy of data and information and compliance with Regulatory guidelines and statutory requirements.
* Maintain and evidence standards of competence as defined by the NMC, to remain registered.
* Promotes quality approaches making others aware of the impact of quality
* Understands own role, its scope and how this may change and develop over time in developing a high-quality organisation
* Reviews effectiveness of own team and helps and enables others to work as a team
* Prioritises own workload and manages own time in a manner that maintains and promotes high quality
* Evaluates the quality of own and others’ work in own area and raises quality issues and related risks with the appropriate people
* Supports changes in own area that improves the quality of systems and processes
* Takes appropriate action when there is a persistent problem with quality.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
* First level nurse with evidence of professional development, relevant skills and knowledge.
* Awareness of the wider Healthcare economy and political environment.
* Relevant experience in a similar environment.
* Proven track record of leadership skills.
Benefits & About Elysium
What you will get:
Annual salary of £35,000 – £38,000
The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
Free meals and parking
Wellbeing support and activities
Career development and training
Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium
Tagged as: Full Time
Dental Nurse,Leominster, Herefordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Care Home,Lymm,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Dental Nurse,Exeter, Devon,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse / RGN - High dependency rehabilitation servic,South Normanton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse Manager,Ilkeston,Permanent...Apply For This Job