40 Hrs – Days | Elderly, Dementia & Disability Care | Great Benefits
An experienced Care Home Manager is required to lead and develop a large elderly care home in the Wickford area.
The home offers elderly frail, disability and dementia care on a residential basis, and an experienced Manager is required to drive forward changes and improvements and bring the home up to full regulatory compliance.
Details of this Home Manager vacancy:
* A contract of 40 hours per week
* Day shifts only, with some flexibility to cover on-call, evenings and weekends due to the seniority of the post
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £42,000 depending on experience
* Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
* Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
* A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
* Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
* Refer a friend bonus schemes
As Home Manager, your primary focus will be leading the team to raise standards throughout the home and achieve a Good CQC rating. You will be responsible for the effective management of staff, budgets and resources and will play a key role in the marketing and promotion of the home throughout the local area.
Applicants for this Home Manager should meet the following criteria:
* An experienced Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success
* Demonstrate quality improvement/troubleshooting/turnaround experience
* Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
* A strong leader and able to motivate, develop and support a large team
* Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and quality assurance tools
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time