Are you a RMN or RNLD looking for flexible shift work?
Our Bank position at Aderyn could be for you!
Aderyn’s high quality step down service for men with enduring mental health conditions sets a sector-leading example of clear care pathways for patients with a focus on recovery.
Our Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse role involves:
* Adopting a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team – both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date
* Ensuring effective communications of any concerns relating to patient care
* Deputising in the absence of the Ward Manager and their Deputy to manage the staffing and clinical needs of the ward as required
* Supporting and supervising new or junior staff
* Assisting and supporting regional management in developing and implementing new services
* Managing the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care
To be successful as a Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse, you’ll need
* First level registration
* Professional training in a related environment
* To organise and prioritise own workload
* Problem solving skills
* Ensure a high standard of patient care
The good bit:
You will get:
* An hourly rate of £17.69
* A variety of flexible working options
* Weekly pay in arrears
* Working hours 12.5 per shift
* Paid induction
* Free meals on duty
* Free on-site parking
Address: Penperlleni, Nr Pontypool, Monmouthshire, Wales, NP4 0AH
Beds: 19 beds
Patients: Males Adults/18+
Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the patient is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life. Our inclusive way of working has the patient as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent care programs that truly benefit the patients.
Elysium Healthcare has a network of over 70 services strategically placed across England and Wales
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse - Elderly Nursing Community,Ascot,Permanent...Apply For This Job