£31,000 to £36,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Experience Essential |
A leading Slough hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Anaesthetics Nurse/RGN or ODP to join their theatres team.
Details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP post and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working days or nights
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £31,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As Anaesthetics RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP position should be:
• Qualified as an Adult General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Have completed an approved anaesthetics qualification in addition to ILS or ALS
• Demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience working in an anaesthetic role
• Confident delivering a safe and effective clinical service
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Band 6 Intensive Therapy Unit (ITU) Nurse in Bath,Bath, Bath and North East Somerset,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
A&E Nurse,Glasgow,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD,Glasgow,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Care Home,Lymm,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Pre Registered Nurse,Braunton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General or Mental Health Nurse- Band 5/6,East of England,Permanent...Apply For This Job