Athona Recruitment is recruiting for a band 5 Community Nurse to work for an NHS Trust based in Barking and Dagenham, on an ad-hoc basis.
Band 5 Community Nurses are required to have the following competencies:
* Car driver / ability to travel within your locality in a timely manner.
* Medicine Management
* Diabetes care / Insulin administration
* Trauma wounds- non complex
* Surgical wounds- non complex
* Pressure Ulcer care
* Recent Anaphylaxis Training
* Male and female catheterisation- care of and insertion.
Agency nurses are not expected to deal with the more complex needs of patients, as these tasks would be carried out by a member of the Trust's permanent staff.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide an in-date enhanced DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Re validation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or long term positions in the East London and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Bank - Care Home,Bath,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse / RGN - Brighton/Guildford,Crawley, West Sussex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse, Palliative Care,JE2, Les St Germain, Jersey,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Care Home,Oxted,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Pontefract,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Clinical Assessor - Nurse, Physiotherapist, OT or Paramedic,Glasgow,Permanent...Apply For This Job